Sunday, 8 September 2013

The results of a month of research....

So sorry that I have been gone so long....

Research can be very time consuming.

So as you may have noticed, the page has changed somewhat as I have discovered(the hard way, I might add!!) what and how "scamming"  is done on PTC sites. Sadly, I have to say that the majority of these sites are BOGUS. (Remember I mentioned previously that PTC was one of the easiest ways to make money online?)

The links you see available here, are the only ones that have genuinely paid me and that have been for around for some time, with the exception of ProBux which has been around for a little over a year. (There is a ? next to this one, but so far, I have had no problems!)

What I have learned from my research, is that there is definitely money to be made online....

Obviously there are some "tricks" to learn and I will share some of them with you in my next post.

BUT: You have to be dedicated, patient and thorough. I cannot re-iterate this enough!!
Seriously, people, you can earn cash online.

I am still currently researching PayPal payments for South Africa and will post my findings as soon as I have completed the research.

An interesting discovery, which will cost you $10 initially, can explode your PayPal account....
Check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment